Part of the The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and Its Applications book series (IMA, volume 20)
Some Recent Results on Signed Graphs with Least Eigenvalues ≥ -2
A survey of some results concerning the class of sigraphs represented by root-systems D n, n ∈ N and E 8 is given and some unsolved problems are described.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [CV]P.D. Chawathe and G.R. Vijayakumar, Signed graphs represented by D ∞, submitted.Google Scholar
- [H1]F. Harary, “Graph Theory”, Addison-Wesley, Reading Mass, 1972.Google Scholar
- [H2]A.J. Hoffman, -1 - √2? in “Combinatorial Structures and their Applications”, R. Guy. Ed. Gordon and Breech, New York (1970) 173–176.Google Scholar
- [H3]A.J. Hoffman, On graphs whose least eigenvalue exceeds -1 - √2, J. Linear Algebra and its Applications, 16 (1977).Google Scholar
- [HR]A.J. Hoffman and D.K. Ray Chaudhuri, On a spectral characterization of regular line graphs, unpublished, manuscript (1965).Google Scholar
- [RSV]S.B. Rao, N.M. Singhi and K.S. Vijayan, the minimal forbidden graphs for generalized line graphs, “Proceedings of International Symposium in Combinatorics, Calcutta 1980, Ed. S.B. Rao, Springer Verlag lecture notes No. 885, 459–472.Google Scholar
- [VRS]Vijayakumar, S.B. Rao and N.M. Singhi, Graphs with eigenvalues at least -2, Linear Algebra and its Applications, 46 (1982), pp. 27–42.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 1990