Robust Stabilization for ℓp Gap Perturbations
This paper studies robust stabilization of linear feedback systems. The special features of this study are: (1) the input and output signal spaces of systems are assumed to be any ℓ p spaces; (2) system perturbations are measured by the gap function.
Key wordsgap graph robust control robust stability ℓp spaces
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. A. Dahleh and J. B. Pearson, ℓ 1 optimal feedback controller for MIlvIO discrete time systems, IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. AC-32 (1987), pp. 314–322.Google Scholar
- W. N. Dale and M. C. Smith, Stabilizability and existence of system representations for discrete-time time-varing systems, Proc. IEEE Conf. Decision and Control (1990), pp. 2737–2742.Google Scholar
- C. Foias, T. T. Georgiou, and M. C. Smith, Geometric techniques for robust stabilization of linear time-varying systems, Proc. IEEE Conf. Decision and Control (1990), pp. 2868–2873.Google Scholar
- T. T. Georgiou and M. C. Smith, Graphs, causality and stabilizability: linear, shift-invariant systems on E 2 [0, ∞), Proc. IEEE Conf. Decision and Control (1992), pp. 1024–1029.Google Scholar
- T. Kato, Perturbation Theory for Linear Operator, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1966.Google Scholar
- M. G. Kreìn and M. A. Krasnosel’skiì, Fundamental theorems concerning the extension of Hermitian operators and some of their applications to the theory of orthogonal polynomials and the moment problem, (in Russian) Uspekhi Mat. Nauk 2 (1947), pp. 60–106.Google Scholar
- M. G. Kreìn, M. A. Krasnosel’skiì, and D. P. Mil’man, Concerning the deficiency numbers of linear operators in Banach space and some geometric questions, (in Russian) Sbornik Trudov Inst. Mat. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR 11 1948.Google Scholar
- H. L. Royden, Real Analysis, MacMillan Publishing Co., Inc., New York, 1968.Google Scholar
- G. Zames and A. K. El-Sakkary, Unstable systems and feedback: the gap metric, Proc. 16th Allerton Conf. (1980), pp. 380–385.Google Scholar
- S. Q. Zhu, Robustness of complementarity and feedback stabilization, (preprint) 1992.Google Scholar