Transfer Function Approach to Disturbance Decoupling Problem
We give a necessary and sufficient condition for existence of a controller which decouples the disturbance signal. The condition is based on state space computations. If it is satisfied, we parametrize the set of all disturbance decoupling controllers.
Key wordsdisturbance decoupling problem generalized inversion
AMS(MOS) subject classifications16G70 93B20 93C45
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.A. Ball and M. Rakowski, Zero-Pole Structure of Nonregular Rational Matrix Functions, in Extension and Interpolation of Linear Operators and Matrix Functions, OT 47, Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel Boston Berlin, pp. 137–193, 1990.Google Scholar
- J.A. Ball and M. Rakowski, Interpolation by rational matrix functions and stability of feedback systems: The 2-block case, J. Math. Systems, Estimation, and Contr., to appear.Google Scholar
- S. L. Campbell and M. Rakowski, Explicit Formulae for Completions of Linear Time-Varying Singular Systems of Differential Equations, Circ., Syst., and Sig. Proc, to appear.Google Scholar
- N. Cohen, On Spectral Analysis and Factorization of Rational Matrix Functions, Ph.D. Dissertation, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel, August 1984.Google Scholar
- J. Kim-Kang, Interpolation by Rational Matrix Functions with Minimal McMillan degree, Ph.D. Dissertation, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, April 1990.Google Scholar
- S. Kung and T. Kailath, Some Notes On Valuation Theory In Linear Systems, Proc. of the 1978 IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, San Diego, CA, pp. 515–517, 1978.Google Scholar
- M. Rakowski, Zero-Defect Generalized Pseudoinverses of Rational Matrix Functions, in Recent Advances in Mathematical Theory of Systems, Control, Networks and Signal Processing I, Mita Press, Tokyo, pp. 197–202, 1992.Google Scholar
- M. Rakowski, State-Space Solution of the Causal Factorization Problem, IEEE Trans. Aut. Contr., to appear.Google Scholar
- G. Verghese and T. Kailath, Rational Matrix Structure, in Proc. 18 IEEE Conf. on Decision and Contr., Fort Lauderdale, FL, Dec. 12–14, 1979, pp. 1008–1012.Google Scholar