Vectors and Vector Spaces
Part of the Universitext book series (UTX)
Throughout what follows a row vector a’ = (al,a2,…,an) is an ordered n-tuple of complex numbers.1
KeywordsComplex Number Orthonormal Basis Basis Vector Fixed Basis Complex Constant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References to Additional and Related Material: Section 15
- 2.Hollingsworth, C., “Vectors, Matrices and Group Theory for Scientists and Engineers”, McGraw-Hill, Inc. (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Lipschutz, S., “Schaum’s Outline of Theory and Problems of Linear Algebra”, Schaum Publishing Co. (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Macduffee, C., “Vectors and Matrices”, Carus Mathematical Monograph 7, Mathematical Association of America (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.Schkade, L., “Vectors and Matrices”, C. E. Merrill Publishing Co. (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.Schwartz, J., “Introduction to Matrices and Vectors”, McGraw-Hill, Inc. (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.Stoll, R., “Linear Algebra and Matrix Theory”, McGraw-Hill Inc. (1952).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1979