Part of the Chemotherapy book series (CT, volume 8)
Antitumour Activity of Benzofuroxan Derivatives
In a series of 4-Amino-7-Nitrobenzofuroxans, those with 4-piperazinyl substituents showed significant antitumour activity in mice.
KeywordsAntitumour Activity Ascites Tumour Ehrlich Ascites Tumour P388 Leukaemia Ehrlich Tumour
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barry, V.C., Conalty, M.L. McCormick, J.E., McElhinney, R.S. and O’sullivan, J.F. (1966), Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy, 64B, 335.Google Scholar
- Ceran, R.I., Greenberg, N.H., Macdonald, M.M. Schumacher, A.M., and Abbott, B.J. (1972), Cancer Chemotherapy Reports, 3, 9.Google Scholar
- Ghosh, P.B. (1968), Journal of the Chemical Society (B) 334.Google Scholar
- Ghosh, P.B., Ternai, B. and Whitehouse, M.W. (1972)Google Scholar
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 15, 255.Google Scholar
- Ghosh, P.B. and Whitehouse, M.W. (1968), ibid. 11, 305.Google Scholar
- Ghosh, P.B. and Whitehouse, M.W. (1969), ibid. 12, 505.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1976