In Vitro Systems Using Micro-Organisms for Detection of Carcinogenic Agents
A novel assay using bacteriophage lambda is described to detect activated carcinogens and mutagens. The assay may be used in in vivo as well as in in vitro studies.
KeywordsAromatic Amine Vinyl Chloride Chemical Carcinogen Mixed Function Oxidase Carcinogenic Agent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Clacson, B.B. and Garner, R.C. (1975) Chemical Carcinogens, Washington, D.C. American Chemical Society Monograph, in pressGoogle Scholar
- Fahrig, R. (1974) Chemical Carcinogenesis Essays p. 161, IARC, Lyon.Google Scholar
- Fukuda, S. and Yamamoto, N. (1972) Cancer Res., 32, 135Google Scholar
- Garner, R.C. (1975) Prog. Drug. Metab. vol. 1, Wiley, in pressGoogle Scholar
- Magee, P.N., Montesano, R. and Preussman, R. (1975) Chemical Carcinogens, Washington, D.C., American Chemical Society Monograph, in pressGoogle Scholar
- Toogood, S.M. and Garner, R.C. (1975) Proc. Brit. Assoc. Cancer Res., 16th MeetingGoogle Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1976