The Microinjury Hypothesis and Metastasis
- 23 Downloads
Metastatic deposits are, of course, a major problem in the treatment of the patient with malignant disease. The known biological nature, frequency and growth vary enormously depending upon the specific type of tumor under consideration. As the biology of specific tumors is studied in detail there probably will be found to be major differences among tumors in factors operative in the metastatic cascade.
KeywordsCirculate Tumor Cell Tumor Embolus Metastatic Deposit Metastatic Cascade Intermittent Flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Rudenstam CM. Acta Chir. Scand. Suppl. 391, 1968.Google Scholar
- 5.Warren BA. J. Mad. 4: 150, 1973.Google Scholar
- 6.Warren BA. Z. Krebsforsch Klin. Onkol. 87: 1–15, 1976.Google Scholar
- 8.Sato H, Suzuki M and Kurckawa Y. Kosankinbyo Kenkyu Zasshi 19: 2, 1967.Google Scholar
- 9.Rijikura T, Isomura S and Kawaai S. Nippon Byori Gakkai Kaishi 61: 141, 1972.Google Scholar