At present (8/81) the Cornell Electron Storage Ring (CESR) has the good fortune of being the world’s best source of b quarks.
KeywordsMomentum Spectrum Drift Chamber Continuum Event Baryon Production Hadron Multiplicity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.More details on many of the CLEG results discussed here can be found in CLEG 81/06 (a collection of contributions to the Bonn International S3niiposiuin on Lepton and Photon Interactions, August 1981 ) available from the CLEG preprint Secretary, Department of Physics, University of Rochester, Rochester, N. Y. 14627.Google Scholar
- 8.Reference 1, page 147.Google Scholar
- 9.Reference 1, page 126.Google Scholar
- 10.T. Böhringer et al. Contribution to Bonn International Symposium on Lepton and Photon Interactions, August 1981.Google Scholar
- 11.Y. Kuang and T.M. Yan, CLNS 81 /495 (1981).Google Scholar
- 12.E. Eichten et al., Phys. Rev. D 21, 203 (1980); C. Quigg and J. Rosner, Phys. Rev. D 23, 2625 (1981); W. Buchmüller and S. H. M. Tye, Phys. Rev. D 24, 132 (1981).Google Scholar
- 13.P. Franzini — private communication.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1983