A Linear-Time Algorithm for Minimum Cost Flow on Undirected One-Trees
Part of the Mathematics and Its Applications book series (MAIA, volume 329)
We give an O(n)-time algorithm for the minimum cost flow problem over an undirected one-tree with n vertices. A one-tree is a spanning tree with one additional edge.
KeywordsSpan Tree Undirected Graph Time Algorithm Minimum Cost Flow Network Simplex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Bloomfield and W.L. Steiger, Least Absolute Deviation, Theory, Application, and Algorithms(Birkhauser, 1983)Google Scholar
- V. Chvatal, Linear Programming ( W.H. Freeman and Co., 1983 ).Google Scholar
- Z. Galil and E. Tardos, An O(n 2 (m + n log n)log n) min-cost flow algorithm, Proc. 27th Annual Sympos. of Found, of Comp. Sci. (1986) 1–9.Google Scholar
- A.V. Goldberg and R.E. Tarjan, Solving minimum cost flow problem by successive approximation, Proc. 19th ACM Sympos. on the Theory of Computing (1987) 7–18.Google Scholar
- A.V. Goldberg and R.E. Tarjan, Finding minimum-cost circulation by canceling negative cycles, Proc. 20th ACM Sympos. on the Theory of Computing (1988) 388–397.Google Scholar
- J. Orlin, A faster strongly polynomial minimum cost flow algorithm, Proc. 20th ACM Sympos. on the Theory of Computing (1988) 377–387.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1995