Infrared Properties of the Gluon Propagator: A Progress Report
In several earlier publications1, we have described a program for investigating the infrared behavior of non-Abelian gauge theories. Here we wish to report further progress toward this goal.
KeywordsWilson Loop Gauge Invariance Vertex Function Gluon Propagator Dyson Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Anishetty et al., Physics Letters 86B (1979) 52;Google Scholar
- M. Baker et al., CALT-68-741, September 1979;Google Scholar
- F. Zachariasen, CERN TH-2601 (1978);Google Scholar
- M. Baker, Univ. of Washington RLO-1388-781 (1979);Google Scholar
- 2.A simplified version of this equation, in which the L term is dropped and the calculations are done in covariant gauge, has been explored by S. Mandelstam, UCB-PTH-79/8. He finds results similar to ours.Google Scholar
- 3.J.M. Cornwall and G. Tiktopoulos, Phys. Rev. D10 (1977) 2937.Google Scholar