The debate on the utilization of energy resources, becoming wider and more dramatic since 1973, presents areas of uncertainty and controversial view-points all over the world.
KeywordsFatigue Hydrolysis Europe Transportation Crest
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Berta, M., Blandino A., Paruzzolo A., 1979, “An integrated procedure to compute wave loads on hybrid gravity platforms”, International Conference on Environmental Forces on Engineering Structures, Imperial College, London, July.Google Scholar
- 2.Berta M., Blandino A., Marcon D., Paruzzolo A., 1979, “Sea-structure interaction for tripod type steel gravity platforms”, Brasil Offshore 1979, International Symposium on Offshore Structure, Rio de Janeiro, October.Google Scholar
- 3.Caputo R. S., Truscello V.C. (J.P.L. Pasadena, Cai.), 1976, “Solar thermal power plants: their performance characteristics and total social costs”, 11th Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, State Line, Nevada, September.Google Scholar
- 4.Faltinsen O. M., Michelsen F., 1974, “Motions of large structures in waves at zero Froude number”, Proceedings of International Symposium on the Dynamics of Marine Vehicles and Structures in Waves, University College, London.Google Scholar
- 5.Garrison C. J., Berklite R.B., 1972, “Hydrodynamic loads induced by earthquakes”, OTC 1554.Google Scholar
- 6.Garrison C. J., Chow P. Y., 1972, “Waves forces on submerged bodies”, Journal of the Waterways, Harbors and Coastal Engineering Division — ASCE, August.Google Scholar
- 7.Kinsman B., 1965, “Wind Waves”, Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
- 8.Leishman J. M., Scobie G., UK N. E. L., 1975, “The development of wave power — A techno-economic study”.Google Scholar
- 9.Loken A. E., Olsen O. A., 1976, “Diffraction theory and statistical methods to predict wave induced motions and loads for large structures”, OTC 2502.Google Scholar
- 10.Perry J., Davies S., 1979, “UMIST scrutinises economic appraisal of offshore construction”, Offshore Engineer, April.Google Scholar
- 11.Sebastiani G., Berta M., Blandino A., 1978, “Energy from sea waves: System optimization by diffraction theory”, OCEAN 78 Washington, September.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1980