Studies of Muon Induced Multimuon Final States in the EMC Experiment NA2
The European Muon Collaboration has set-up a rather complete spectrometer, mainly designed for doing deep inelastic scattering experiments, measuring the so-called single arm experiment and the produced hadronic final state. Even if the set-up has not been optimised towards detecting the multimuon final state we will show what has been achieved.
KeywordsCalorimeter Azimuth STAC
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J.J. Sakurai and D. Schildknecht, Phys. Lett 40B: 121 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Glück and E. Reya, Phys. Lett 79B: 453 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Glück and E. Reya, Deep inelastic quantum chromodynamic charm leptoproduction, DESY 79 - 05 (1979)Google Scholar
- 4.R.J. N. Phillips, On b flavour production by neutrinos, Ruther- for Lab. preprint, RL 79-05 T 237.Google Scholar
- 5.EMC forward spectrometer, to be submitted to Nuclear Instruments and Methods (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Stier, see contribution in these proceedings.Google Scholar