Studies of Muon Induced Multimuon Final States in the EMC Experiment NA2
The European Muon Collaboration has set-up a rather complete spectrometer, mainly designed for doing deep inelastic scattering experiments, measuring the so-called single arm experiment and the produced hadronic final state. Even if the set-up has not been optimised towards detecting the multimuon final state we will show what has been achieved.
KeywordsVirtual Photon Heavy Target Hadronic Final State Forward Spectrometer European Muon Collaboration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J.J. Sakurai and D. Schildknecht, Phys. Lett 40B: 121 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Glück and E. Reya, Phys. Lett 79B: 453 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Glück and E. Reya, Deep inelastic quantum chromodynamic charm leptoproduction, DESY 79 - 05 (1979)Google Scholar
- 4.R.J. N. Phillips, On b flavour production by neutrinos, Ruther- for Lab. preprint, RL 79-05 T 237.Google Scholar
- 5.EMC forward spectrometer, to be submitted to Nuclear Instruments and Methods (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Stier, see contribution in these proceedings.Google Scholar