Equilibrium Relations Among Magnetic Phases in Mischmetal Cobalt Systems
The intermetallic compounds RCo5 and R2Co17 (R = La, Ce, Nd, Sm or mischmetal MM) are important permanent magnetic materials whose magnetic properties (Hc and Br) are very sensitive to the phase composition (1–4). While the phase relations in pure binary R-Co systems are available (5–8), similar details are not known for a multicomponent system such as MM-Co. These are investigated in the present work.
KeywordsQuartz Argon Cobalt Hexagonal Benz
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.P. A. Nastepad, F. J. A. Den Broeder and R. K. J. Wassink. Powder Metall. Intern. 5: 61 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Benz and K. Bachmann, AIP Conf. Proc. 10: 578 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.P. F. Weihrauch and D. K. Das, AIP Conf. Proc. 18: 1149 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.A. E. Ray, A. T. Biermann, R. S. Harmer and J. E. Davison, Cobalt 4: 103 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.Y. Khan, Phys. Stat. Sol. (a)21:69 (li74).Google Scholar