Polarization Experiments in the Godfrey-Cycle
there are no second class axial-vector currents,
the weak magnetism is now verified in μ-capture,
-the helicity of the “muonic” neutrino is measured with good precision (≃ 10%) (the result agrees with the standard V-A scheme).
KeywordsPolarization Experiment Longitudinal Polarization Weak Magnetism Conserve Vector Current Recoil Polarization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T.N.K. Godfrey, Thesis, Princeton University, 1954 (unpublished)Google Scholar
- K. Koshigiri, Osaka preprint (1979, to be published in Nucl. Phys.)Google Scholar
- W. Kaina, V. Soergel, H. Thies and W. Trost, Phys. Lett. 70B (1977) 411Google Scholar
- Since Pav is a scalar, this is merely a convenient choiceGoogle Scholar
- P. Truttmann et al., Phys. Lett. 83B (1979) 48Google Scholar