Part of the Ettore Majorana International Science Series book series (PSLI)
Treatment of Chronic Brain Failure
KeywordsSodium Valproate Brain Blood Flow Tyrosine Hydroxylase Activity Choline Acetyl Transferase Gaba Ergic System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W Mayer-Gross, E. Slater, M. Roth, Psichiatria Clinica., Sansoni Edizioni Scientifiche, Firenze, (1963)Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Noyes, L. C. Kolb, “Modern Clinical Psychiatry” Sixth edition, W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia, London (1966)Google Scholar
- 3.F. Plum., What is chronic cerebral vascular disease? Clinical considerations,inProc. Int. Cerebrovascular Diseases, SIR, Drugs and Methods INCUD, Pergamon Press, Paris (1980)Google Scholar
- 4.G. Benzi, E. Arrigoni, F. Dagani, F. Marzatico, D. Curti, M. Polgatti, and R. F. Villa, Drug interference on the age dependent modification of the cerebral enzymatic activity related to energy transduction,in“Aging, Vol.13” L. Amaducci, A. N. Davison and P. Antuoni, eds., Raven Press, New York (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.E. G. McGeer and P. L. McGeer, Age changes in the human for some enzymes associated with metabolism of catecholamines, GABA and acetylcholine,in“Neurobiology of Aging” J. M. Ordy and K. R. Brizzee, eds., Plenum Press, New York (1975)Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1984