Influenence of Bi2O3 on Cadmium Oxide Sintering
The usefulness of traditional models to establish the sintering mechanisms in complex systems typical of industrial practices is questionable since the systems usually consist of many particles which are nonuniform in size and shape. In such systems many mechanisms of mass transport can be active. Other complications such as grain growth and particle rearrangement which are even observed in studies involving uniform spherical particles1 make interpretation of shrinkage during sintering even more difficult.
KeywordsFurnace Cadmium Shrinkage Powder Compact Bismuth
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. Biljana, Influence of Bi203 on Sintering of Cd0, Diploma thesis, University of Beograd, Beograd (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Remi, Kurs Neorganicheskoy Khimii, vol. 2, Mir. Moskva 1974.Google Scholar
- 4.L. P. Fomchenkov et al., Neorganicheskie Materiali, 10(11) 2020, 1974.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Remi, Kurs Neorganicheskoy Khimii, vol. 1, Mir, Moskva 1974.Google Scholar
- 6.Korotkaya Khimicheskaya Enciklopedia, Tom 1, Sovetskaya Enciklopedia 1961.Google Scholar
- 7.H. S. Valeev, V. B. Kvaskov, Neoganicheskie Materiali 9, (14) 714, 1973.Google Scholar
- 8.Z. M. Jarzebski, Oxide Semiconductors, International Series of Monographs in the Science of the Solid State, vol. 4, Pergamon Press-Vydawnictwa Naukova-Techniczne, Warszawa 1973.Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Kutvitski et al., Dok. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mat. 11 (12) 1975.Google Scholar
- 11.V. N. Yermenkov et al., Spekanie v Prisustvii Zhydkoy Metalicheskoy Fazi, Naukova Dumka, Kiev 1968.Google Scholar
- 12.Ya. E. Geguzin, Fizika Spekania, Izdatel’stvo “Nauka”, Moskva 1967.Google Scholar