Can De Sitter Spacetime be a Final State of the Contracting Universe?
It is shown that a equilibrium thermodynamic description of the matter in cosmological models leads to the absence of particle creation. It is proposed to take into account these non-equilibrium processes by introducing a new additional thermodynamic variable, namely explicit time dependence of all thermodynamic potentials into the thermodynamic relations. It is shown that this trick leads to “softening” of the equation of state. It is demonstrated, using a model equation of state, that during a cosmological contraction a de Sitter spacetime may be produced.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Zel’dovich Ya.B., Starobinsky A.A., ZhETF,161, 2161 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.Gribb, A.A., Mamaev, S.G., Mostepanenko, V.M. “Kvantovye effekty v intensivnykh vneshnikh polakh”, Atomizdat, M., (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.Hawking, S.W., Ellis, G., “The large scale structure of spacetime” Cambridge University Press, (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.Penrose, R., “Structure of space-time in: “Battelle Rencontres”, eds. C.M. de Witt, J.A.Wheeler, Benjamin, New York, (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.Markov, M.A. “Is perpetually oscillating Friedman Universe possible that passes through the region near the classical singularity in a state of metastable de Sitter universe?” Preprint, Institute for Nuclear Research, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar