Oxygen-Intercalation Effect upon Tetragonal-LaBa2Cu3−xOy Compound Samples
In order to clarify mechanism of high-temperature superconductivity of the oxygen-deficient triperovskite YBa2Cu3Oz it will be important to investigate the relation between a crystal structure and superconducting properties. The structural analyses of the YBa2Cu3Oz compound have been studied in many works and their results are summarized by Okamura et al.1 In this compound the superconducting transition temperature (Tc) has found to be strongly dependent upon its crystal phase, orthorhombic or tetragonal, and upon oxygen deficiencies.2 In this system, however, the structural phase transition (orthorhombic-to-tetragonal transformation) has made it difficult to understand the superconducting properties as a function of the oxygen content.
KeywordsCalcination Thermogravimetric Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. P. Okamura, S. Sueno, I. Nakai and A. Ono: Proc. Jpn. Academy. 63, Ser. B (1987) in press.Google Scholar
- 2.H. Sawada, T. Iwazumi, Y. Saito, Y. Abe, H. Ikeda and R. Yoshizaki: to be published in Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 26, No. 6 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Nakai, K. Imai, T. Kawashima, and R. Yoshizaki: submitted to Jpn. J. Appl. Phys.Google Scholar
- 8.D. B. Mitzi, A. F. Marshall, J. Z. Sun, D. J. Webb, M. R. Beasley, T. H. Geballe, and A. Kapitulnik: to be published in Phys. Rev.Google Scholar
- 9.M. Inoue, T. Takemori, K. Ohtaka, R. Yoshizaki, and T. Sakudo: to be published in Solid State Commun.Google Scholar