KeywordsPersonal Protective Equipment Cryogenic Liquid Pressure Relief Valve Liquid Methane Pressure Relief Device
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- NFPA 59A, Standard for the Production, Storage, and Handling of Liquefied Natural Gas [LNG], National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269.Google Scholar
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49 CFR Parts 100-199 (Transportation), Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC 20402.Google Scholar
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations, Canadian Government Publishing Centre, Supply and Services Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1A 0S9.Google Scholar
- CGA S-1.1, Pressure Relief Device Standards—Part 1—Cylinders for Compressed Gases, Compressed Gas Association, Inc., 1235 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.Google Scholar
- CGA V-1, American National, Canadian, and Compressed Gas Association Standard for Compressed Gas Cylinder Valve Outlet and Inlet Connections (ANSI/CSA/CGA V-l), Compressed Gas Association, Inc., 1235 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.Google Scholar
© Compressed Gas Association, Inc. 1990