KeywordsCombustion Methane Transportation Respiration Chlorine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- NFPA 59A, Standard for the Production, Storage, and Handling of Liquefied Natural Gas [LNG], National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269.Google Scholar
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49 CFR Parts 100-199 (Transportation), Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC 20402.Google Scholar
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations, Canadian Government Publishing Centre, Supply and Services Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1A 0S9.Google Scholar
- CGA S-1.1, Pressure Relief Device Standards—Part 1—Cylinders for Compressed Gases, Compressed Gas Association, Inc., 1235 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.Google Scholar
- CGA V-1, American National, Canadian, and Compressed Gas Association Standard for Compressed Gas Cylinder Valve Outlet and Inlet Connections (ANSI/CSA/CGA V-l), Compressed Gas Association, Inc., 1235 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.Google Scholar
© Compressed Gas Association, Inc. 1990