KeywordsBoron Trifluoride Check Valve Silicon Tetrafluoride Vacuum Break Threshold Limit Value
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Threshold Limit Values and Biological Exposure Indices, 1989–90 ed., American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists, 6500 Glenway Ave, Bldg. D-7, Cincinnati, OH 45211–4438.Google Scholar
- Effects of Exposure to Toxic Gases—First Aid and Medical Treatment, 3rd ed., Matheson Gas Products, Inc., Secaucus, NJ 07094. (1988)Google Scholar
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49 CFR Parts 100-199, (Transportation), Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington DC 20402.Google Scholar
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations, Canadian Government Publishing Centre, Supply and Services Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1A 0S9.Google Scholar
- CG A S-1.1, Pressure Relief Device Standards—Part 1—Cylinders for Compressed Gases, Compressed Gas Association, Inc., 1235 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.Google Scholar
- CGA V-l, American National, Canadian, and Compressed Gas Association Standard for Compressed Gas Cylinder Valve Outlet and Inlet Connections (ANSI/CSA/CGA V-l), Compressed Gas Association, Inc., 1235 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.Google Scholar
- Booth, H. S., and Martin, D. R., Boron Trifluoride and Its Derivatives, Wiley, New York, 1949.Google Scholar
- Euken, A., and Schroder, E., Z. Physik. Chem., B41, 307–319 (1938).Google Scholar
- Topchiev, A. V., Zavgorodnii, S. V., and Paushkin, Y. M. (Greaves, J. T., trans.), Boron Fluoride and Its Compounds as Catalysts in Organic Chemistry, New York, Pergamon Press, 1959.Google Scholar
© Compressed Gas Association, Inc. 1990