An Equivalence between Polynomial Constructivity of Markov’s Principle and the Equality P=NP
KeywordsSearch Algorithm Binary String Proof Theory Constructivity Property Unary String
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berman P., 1983, Review on [Sazonov, 1980], M.R., 83j: 68055.Google Scholar
- Riss S.R., 1986, “Bounded Arithmetic”, Bibliopolis, Napoli, 221 pp.Google Scholar
- Sazonov V.Yu., 1980, A logical approach to the problem “P=NP?”, in: Lecture Notes in Computer Science, N88, Springer, New York, P.562–575. (An important correction to this paper is given in [Sazonov, 1981, P.490.])Google Scholar
- Sazonov V.Yu., 1981, On existence of complete predicate calculus in metamathematics without exponentiation, in:Lecture Notes in Computer Science, N118, Springer, New York, P. 483–490.Google Scholar
- Sazonov V.Yu., 1987, An equivalence between polynomial constructivity of Markov“s principle and the equality P=NP, in: ”19th All-Union Algebraic Conference, Proceedings“, part 2, L”vov, P.250–251. (In Russian) (A paper with the same title will be published in the Proceedings of Institute of Mathematics, Siberian Branch of USSR Akademy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, 1989, about 80 of typescript pages.)Google Scholar
- Takeuti G., 1975, “Proof theory”, North-Holland, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Troelstra A., 1977, Aspects of constructive mathematics, in: “Handbook of Mathematical Logic”, J.Barwise, ed., North-Holland, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Yessenin-Vol’pin A.S., 1959, An analysis of potential feasibility, in: “Logic investigations”, Moscow, P.218–262. (In Russian)Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1990