Cyclic Creep Deformation Characteristics Of Single Crystal Of Nickle Basesuperalloy CMSX 3
High temperature components assembled in aircraft turbines are subjected to complex stress, including thermal stress, stress originating from centrifugal force and high frequency vibration stress. Recently increased attention has been paid to the study of creep and fatigue interaction which appears to be an important factor in the prediction of the components’ life1,2.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E.G. Ellison, W.J. Plumbridge: Fatigue Fract. Eng. Mat. Struct. 14,7, (1993),401. Google Scholar
- 2.X. Wang, D.N. Wang, Q.P. Kong: Sripta Metall. et Materialia,28, 28, (1993),401 Google Scholar
- 3.Z. Mu, K. Bothe, V. Gerald:Scripta Metall. et Materialia,24, (1990),2145. Google Scholar
- 4.K. Kakechi, T. Sakaki, T. Adochi:Proc. of the 7th JIMIS, Nagoya, Japan, (1992),535.Google Scholar
- 5.P.Lukaš:Proc. of Int. Conf. on Fatigue, “Fatigue 90”, Havaii, (1990),1725.Google Scholar
- 6.B.E. Powell, T.V. Duggan, R. Jeal: Int. J. Fatigue, 1, (1993),4 Google Scholar
- 7.J. Zrnik, Z G Wang, M. Žitňansky, M. Hazlinger: J. of Mater. Sci & Techn., 11,1, (1995),5. Google Scholar