Fixed Points and Cycles
This paper presents a tapas of results on fixed points and cycles in permutation groups, arising in such disparate areas as matrix group recognition, Brauer groups, Latin squares, and relational databases.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Bonizzoni, G. Della Vedova, A. Leporati, D. Lucarella and G. Mauri, A unifying framework to characterize the power of query languages, preprint.Google Scholar
- P.J. Cameron, Partitions and permutations, preprint.Google Scholar
- P.J. Cameron, M.R. Giudici, G.A. Jones, W.M. Kantor, M. Klin, D. Maruśić and L.A. Nowitz, Transitive permutation groups without semiregular subgroups, in preparation.Google Scholar
- D.A. Gewurz, Parker vectors and cycle indices of permutation groups, in prepa-ration.Google Scholar
- M.R. Giudici, Quasiprimitive permutation groups without semiregulaг sub-groups, in preparation.Google Scholar
- D.E. Taylor, The Geometry of the Classical Groups, Helderman, Berlin, 1992.Google Scholar