On Hopf Algebra Extensions Arising from Semi-Direct Products of Groups
Hopf algebra extensions arising from a matched pair of groups were introduced by G.I. Kac ([Kac] ). He established an exact sequence (the Kac sequence) that connects group cohomology and Hopf algebra extensions. This was recently considered and generalized by other authors (for instance A. Masuoka in [Mal], [Ma2]).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Kac]G. I. Kac, Extensions of Groups to Ring Groups, Mat. USSR Sbornik Vol 5 (1968), 451–474Google Scholar
- [Kar]G. Karpilowsky, Group Representations, Volume 2, North-Holland, Amsterdam, London, New York, Tokyo, 1993Google Scholar
- [M]Mitja Mastnak, On Hopf Algebra Extensions, MSc. Thesis 1999Google Scholar
- [M1]Mitja Mastnak, Hopf Algebra Extensions Arising From Semi Direct Products of Groups, to appear in the Journal of AlgebraGoogle Scholar
- [Mo]Susan Montgomery, Hopf algebras and Their Actions on Rings, CBMS Regional Conference Series in Math., Vol 82, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1993Google Scholar
- [S]Moss Eisenberg Sweedler, Hopf Algebras, Benjamin, New York, 1969Google Scholar