W. Edwards Deming
Long recognized as a leading proponent of statistical sampling and approaches to quality improvement, Deming led major efforts to bring statistical approaches and methods to bear on problems in government, science and industry.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Deming, W.E. (1960). Statistical Design in Business Research. Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- Deming, W.E. (1968). Sample surveys: The field. In International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences, Vol. 13, 594–612.Google Scholar
- Deming, W E. (1986). Out of the Crisis. MIT Center for Advanced Engineering Study, Cambridge, MA.Google Scholar
- Mann, N.R. (1987). The Keys to Excellence. (2nd ed.) Prestwick Books.Google Scholar
- Shewhart, W.A. (1939). Statistical Method from the Viewpoint of Quality Control. The Graduate School, U. S. Department of Agriculture, Washington, DC.Google Scholar