A fundamental task which almost any instrumentation system must be capable of performing is the measurement of voltages or currents. Generally speaking, electrical signals are time-varying quantities. The speed with which currents or voltages change ultimately determines the choice of measurement circuit.
KeywordsInput Voltage Clock Cycle Reference Voltage Clock Pulse Schmitt Trigger
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Daniel H. Sheingold, editor, Analog-Digital Conversion Handbook (Analog Devices, Inc., Norwood, MA, 1972).Google Scholar
- William D. Stanley, Operational Amplifiers with Linear Integrated Circuits (Merrill/Macmillan, New York, 1994); see pp. 316–324.Google Scholar
- Analog Devices, Norwood, MA.Google Scholar
- Datel, Inc., Mansfield, MA.Google Scholar
- See article in Hewlett-Packard Journal, April 1989, p. 8.Google Scholar