A fundamental task which almost any instrumentation system must be capable of performing is the measurement of voltages or currents. Generally speaking, electrical signals are time-varying quantities. The speed with which currents or voltages change ultimately determines the choice of measurement circuit.
KeywordsTorque Resis Settling Nash
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Daniel H. Sheingold, editor, Analog-Digital Conversion Handbook (Analog Devices, Inc., Norwood, MA, 1972).Google Scholar
- William D. Stanley, Operational Amplifiers with Linear Integrated Circuits (Merrill/Macmillan, New York, 1994); see pp. 316–324.Google Scholar
- Analog Devices, Norwood, MA.Google Scholar
- Datel, Inc., Mansfield, MA.Google Scholar
- See article in Hewlett-Packard Journal, April 1989, p. 8.Google Scholar