Sex Preselection: A Response
Part of the Contemporary Issues in Biomedicine, Ethics, and Society book series (CIBES)
In responding to the papers, I want both to address the issues raised by the speakers and to push some of their ideas in different directions.
KeywordsBurning Assure Stake Clarification Hate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rich, A., “Lesbian Existence and Compulsory Heterosexuality,” draft of an article to be published in Signs: A Journal of Women in Culture and Society, Summer, 1980.Google Scholar
- 2.Conversation with Pat Hynes, Montague, Massachusetts, August, 1979.Google Scholar
- 3.Daly, M., Gyn/Ecology: The Metaethics of Radical Feminism, Beacon Press, Boston, 1978, p. 28.Google Scholar
- 4.Postgate, J., “Bat’s Chance in Hell,” New Scientist, 14–15 (April 5,1973).Google Scholar
- 5.Luce, C. B., “Fewer Moms Would Slow Pop Clock,” The Seattle Times, Sunday, August 6, 1978, p. K6.Google Scholar
- 6.See Illich, I., Medical Nemesis: The Expropriation of Health, Pantheon, New York, 1976.Google Scholar
- 7.Barker-Benfield, G. J., The Horrors of the Half-Known Life, Harper & Row, New York, 1976, p. 88.Google Scholar
© Humana Press Inc. 1981