Infra-Red Behavior of the Gluon Propagator in QCD
The status of recent attempts to determine the infra-red behavior of the gluon propagator in quarkless QCD through solution of truncated Dyson-Schwinger equations is surveyed. The situation in time-like axial gauges, as well as covariant gauges, is discussed.
KeywordsVertex Function Gluon Propagator Truncation Scheme Axial Gauge Gluon Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. West, Phys. Lett. B115, 468 (1982).Google Scholar
- For a recent summary se M. Baker, “The Running Coupling Constant Yang-Mills Theory”, Lectures at Zakopane Summer School, May 1980, CERN TH-2905.Google Scholar
- R. Delbourgo. J. Phys. B186, 531, 560 (1981).Google Scholar
- D. Atkinson et al, “IR Behaviour of Gluon Propagator in Axial Gauges”, Groningen preprint 1982.Google Scholar
- D. Atkinson et al, J. Math. Phys. 22. 2074 (1981); 23, 1917 (1982).Google Scholar