Malignant Gastric Lesions
Part of the Comprehensive Manuals of Surgical Specialties book series (CMSS)
In recent years important advances have been made in the early diagnosis of cancer of the stomach, although a low index of suspicion often vitiates this advantage.
KeywordsCatheter Hunt Esophagitis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Billroth CAT (1881) Excision of a part of the human stomach; reported by JA Kasson, U.S. Minister to Austria. Month Rev M Pharm, Phila 4: 195Google Scholar
- 2.Coller FA, Kay EB, Mclntyre RS (1941) Regional lymphatic metastases of carcinoma of the stomach. Arch Surg 43: 748Google Scholar
- 3.Delamere G, Poirier P, Cuneo B (1913) The lymphatics. Constable & Co., Ltd., LondonGoogle Scholar
- 7.ReMine WH, Priestley JT (1952) Late results after total gastrectomy. Surg Gynecol Obstet 94: 519Google Scholar
- 8.Rouvière H (1938) Anatomy of the human lymphatic system. Edwards Broth¬ers, Inc., Ann Arbor, MichiganGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1985