Clinical and Radiographic Results of Total-Condylar Knee Arthroplasty: A 3- to 8-Year Follow-Up
The total-condylar prosthesis was designed at The Hospital for Special Surgery by a group of physicians and bioengineers; the first implantation was performed in March 1974.
KeywordsArthritis Osteoarthritis Gentamicin Staphylococcus Tray
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Insall JN, Scott WN, Ranawat CS: The total condylar knee prosthesis. J Bone Joint Surg 61A: 173, 1979Google Scholar
- 2.Amstutz H: Instructional Course Lecture, 30: 414, 1981Google Scholar
- 3.Insall JN, Ranawat CS, Aglietti P, Shine J: A comparison of four models of total knee re-placement prostheses. J Bone Joint Surg 58A: 754, 1976Google Scholar
- 6.Buchanan JR, Greer RB, Bowman LS, Shearer A, Gallahan K: Clinical experience with variable-axis total knee replacement. J Bone Joint Surg 64A: 337, 1982Google Scholar
- 7.Laskin RS: Total condylar knee replacement in rheumatoid arthritis. J Bone Joint Surg 63A: 29, 1981Google Scholar
- 9.Murray DG, Webster DA: The variable axis knee prosthesis. Two-year follow-up study. J Bone Joint Surg 63A: 687, 1981Google Scholar
- 11.Ewald FC: Summary of knee arthroplasty experience, RBBH 1950–1978. Braintree, Mass, Cintor, 1978Google Scholar
- 12.Ranawat CS: Instructional Course Lecture, 30: 397, 1981Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc 1985