Accounting Management: This Area Makes the Wheels Go Around
This chapter discusses the major components of the medical office accounting system and which functions are essential to include in the software package.
KeywordsIncome Expense Verse
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Polasek RA: The third annual medical software buyers’ guide. MD Computing 3(6): 39–118. Nov/Dec 1986.Google Scholar
- 2.Directory of Medical Systems, 1985, Spring Edition, Computer Talk Associates, Inc, 1750 Walton Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422.Google Scholar
- 3.The Burgess Directory: Computer Systems and Services for Medical and Dental Offices, Burgess Communications, 2455 Bennett Valley Road, Suite 212A, Santa Rosa, CA 95404.Google Scholar
- 5.Whyte C: World class PC: Readers pick the 40 best PC products. PC World, 130–145, Oct 1985.Google Scholar
- 6.Whyte C: World class PC: Readers vote the top 40 products. PC World, 208–221, Oct 1986.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1987