An Expert System to Assist in Processing Vertical Seismic Profiles
The VSP Processing Advisor (VSPPA) provides general theory and methodology for processing vertical seismic profiles and offers specific advice for use with the VSEIS processing package.
KeywordsMigration Explosive Meningitis Refraction Lithology
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Agena, W., 1988, “STAFOID,’ an expert system to identify seismic tape formats: Colorado School of Mines Publications, T-3561.Google Scholar
- Balch, A.H., interviewed by P.A. Crisi, Colorado School of Mines Department of Geophysics, Golden, CO. spring semester 1987, fall and spring semesters 1988.Google Scholar
- Buchanan, B., and Shortliffe, E., 1984, Use of MYCIN Inference Engine in Rule-Based Expert Systems: Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, pp. 229–301.Google Scholar
- Spectrum Geophysical Services, 1986, VSEIS processing system reference manual.Google Scholar
- Texas Instruments, 1986, Personal Consultant’ plus for the ExplorerTm.Google Scholar
- Waterman, D.A., 1986, A Guide to Expert Systems. Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, pp. 1–31.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1992