Finite Horizon H∞ with Parameter Variations
- 144 Downloads
In this chapter we consider the finite horizon H ∞ performance robustness problem with parameter variations. Assuming the adequacy of linear expressions for performance variation, an iterative procedure is given to synthesize a suboptimal H ∞ controller, which yields the required performance even under parameter variations. As a by-product, an expression for the variation of performance due to parameter variations is given for this specific controller by making use of variational theory. An example which illustrates the methodology is worked out under parameter uncertainties.
KeywordsParameter Variation System Matrice Output Feedback Linear Expression Finite Horizon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Stoorvogel, A.A. and Trentelman, H.L., “The finite horizon singular time-varying H∞ control problem with dynamic measurement feedback,” COSOR memorandum 89–33, Eindhoven University of Technology, 1989.Google Scholar
- Trentelman, H.L. and Stoorvogel, A.A., “Completion of the squares in the finite horizon H∞ control problem by measurement feedback,” in New Trends in System Theory, edited by G. Conte, A. M. Perdon, and B. Wyman, Proc. of the Università di Genova-The Ohio State University Joint Conference, Birkhauser, Boston, 1991.Google Scholar
- Stoorvogel, A.A., The H ∞ Control Problem: A State Space Approach, Prentice Hall International, Englewood Cliffs, N.J., 1992.Google Scholar
- Subrahmanyam, M. B., “H∞ design of the F/A-18A automatic carrier landing system,” Tech. Rep. NAWCADWAR-92043-60, Naval Air Warfare Center, Aircraft Division, Warminster, PA 18974–0591, 1992.Google Scholar
- Subrahmanyam, M. B., Optimal Control with a Worst-Case Performance Criterion and Applications, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, No. 145, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1990.Google Scholar