The Role of Minority Academic Health Centers
- 26 Downloads
We recognize now that cancer in minorities is a problem of crisis proportions that merits urgent concern and action. I shall focus on the role of minority medical schools or academic health centers in responding to this reality.
KeywordsBlack College Academic Health Center Underserved Community Research Strength Black Physician
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Commonwealth Fund: Prescription for Change. Report of The Commonwealth Fund Task Force on Academic Health Centers, 1985.Google Scholar
- National Science Foundation: A Report to the President and Congress, Federal Support to Universities, Colleges and Selected Non-Profit Institution: FY 1985. Washington, DC, 1987.Google Scholar
- Summerville J: Educating Black Doctors: A History of Meharry Medical College. Birmingham: The University of Alabama Press, 1983.Google Scholar
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: National Science Foundation Report to the President and Congress. Washington, DC, 1985.Google Scholar
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Report of the Secretary’s Task Force (DHHS) on the Status of Black and Minority Health, vol. 1. Washington, DC, 1985.Google Scholar