Completeness of Systems of Translates and Uniqueness Theorems for Asymptotically Holomorphic Functions
- 260 Downloads
We consider some completeness problems for systems of right and arbitrary translates in certain weighted spaces of functions on the real line. A generalization of the Titchmarsh convolution theorem and a tauberian theorem for quasianalytic Beurling-type algebras are obtained.
KeywordsPrimary Ideal Uniqueness Theorem Tauberian Theorem Automatic Continuity Leningrad Math
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A.A. Borichev, Beurling algebras and generalized Fourier transformation, LOMI Preprints E-4-90, Leningrad, 1990.Google Scholar
- A.A. Borichev, Boundary uniqueness theorems for asymptotically holomorphic functions and asymmetric algebras of sequences (Russian), Mat. Sbornik 136(1988), no. 3, 324–340. English transl. in Math. USSR Sbornik 64(1989), no. 2, 323–338.Google Scholar
- B.I. Korenblum, Phragmen-Lindelöf type theorems for quasianalytic classes of functions (Russian), Investigations on Contemporary Problems of Theory of Functions, 1961, Moscow, 510–514.Google Scholar
- Linear and Complex Analysis Problem Book, 199 Research problems, In: Lect. Notes in Math., 1043(1984), Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- N.K. Nikolskii, Invariant subspaces in operator theory and function theory, Itogi Nauki i Techniki: Mat. Anal., 12, VINITI, Moscow, 1974, pp. 199–412; English transl. in J. Soviet Math. 5(1976), no. 2.Google Scholar
- B. Nyman, On the one-dimensional translations group and semi-group in certain function spaces, Thesis, Uppsala, 1950.Google Scholar