Semialgebraic geometry of polynomial control problems
We prove some new facts concerning metric properties of semi algebraic sets and on this base establish some geometric properties of nearcritical trajectories in polynomial control problems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Briskin, Y. Yomdin, Critical and near critical values in polynomial control problems, I; to appear in Israel J. of Math.Google Scholar
- M. Briskin, Y. Yomdin, Vertices of reachable sets in nonlinear control problems, Proc. CDC, Hawaii, 1990, 2815–2816.Google Scholar
- M. Briskin, Y. Yomdin, Extremal and near-extremal trajectories of rank zero in nonlinear control problems, to appear in the Proc. of Control Conference, Haifa, (1990).Google Scholar
- M. Briskin, Y. Yomdin, Vertices of reachable sets in polynomial control problems, preprint, 1992.Google Scholar
- M. Briskin, Y. Yomdin, Critical and near-critical trajectories in nonlinear control problems, II, in preparation.Google Scholar
- I. Kupka, Generic Properties of Extremals in Optimal Control Problems, in Differential Geometric Control Theory, R.W. Brockett. R.S. Millwar, H.J. Sussmann, editors, Birkhäuser, 1983, 310–315.Google Scholar
- I. Kupka, CDC, Tampa, Dec. 1989.Google Scholar
- H.J. Sussmann, Lie Brackets, Real Analyticity and Geometric Control, in “Differential Geometric Control Theory”, 1–116.Google Scholar
- H.J. Sussmann, CDC, Tampa, Dec. 1989.Google Scholar