The Sard Inequality on Two Non-Gaussian Spaces
Part of the Progress in Probability book series (PRPR, volume 42)
We prove the Sard inequality in infinite dimensions for the exponential and uniform densities and obtain an extension of the corresponding change of variables formula.
KeywordsVariable Formula Stochastic Analysis Uniform Density Absolute Continuity Wiener Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. Castaing and M. Valadier. Convex analysis and measurable multifunctions, volume 580 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics. Springer Verlag, Berlin/New York, 1977.Google Scholar
- N. Dunford and J. T. Schwartz. Linear Operators, volume II. Interscience publishers, New York, 1957.Google Scholar
- D. Nualart. Markov fields and transformations of the Wiener measure. In Tom Lindstrøm, Bernt Øksendal, and A. Süleyman Üstünel, editors, The Proceedings of the Fourth Oslo-Silivri Workshop on Stochastic Analysis, volume 8 of Stochastics Monographs. Gordon and Breach, 1993.Google Scholar
- D. Nualart. The Malliavin Calculus and Related Topics. Probability and its Applications. Springer-Verlag, Berlin/New York, 1995.Google Scholar
- N. Privault. Absolute continuity in infinite dimension and anticipating stochastic calculus. To appear in Potential Analysis.Google Scholar
- A.S. Üstünel. An Introduction to Analysis on Wiener Space, volume 1610 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics. Springer Verlag, Berlin/New York, 1995.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1998