Multilevel Multitype Branching Models of an Information System
We describe a class of multilevel multitype branching particle systems and indicate how it can be applied to model a dynamical information system.
AMS(MOS) subject classifications. Primary 60K35, Secondary 68B15.
Key wordsDynamical information system multilevel multitype branching multilevel measure-valued process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- References Athreya, K.B. and Ney, P.E. (1977). Branching Processes. Springer-Verlag, BerlinHeidelberg-New York.Google Scholar
- Bhattacharya, Rabi N. and Waymire, Edward C.(1990). Stochastic processes with applications. Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- D.A. Dawson (1993). Measure-valued Markov Processes in Ecole d’Eté de Probabilités de Saint-Flour XXI, Lect. Notes in Math. 1541, 1–260, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- Dawson, D.A., Hochberg, K.J. and V. Vinogradov (1994). On path properties of super-2 processes I. in Measure-Valued Processes, Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, and Interacting Systems, ed. D.A. Dawson, 69–82, CRM-AMS.Google Scholar
- Dawson, D.A., Hochberg, K.J. and V. Vinogradov (1994). On path properties of super-2 processes II. in M. Pinsky, ed., Proceedings of the 1993 AMS Summer Res. Institute Vol. 57, 385–404, Amer. Math. Soc.Google Scholar
- Dawson, D.A., Hochberg, K.J. and Wu, Y. (1990). Multilevel branching systems. White Noise Analysis, World Scientific Publ.Google Scholar
- Dawson, D.A. and Ivanoff, B.G. (1978). Branching diffusions and random measures. In Branching Processes, ed. A. Joffe and P. Ney, 61–104, Dekker, New York.Google Scholar
- D.A. Dawson and Y. Wu (1994) Simulation of hierarchically structured information systems. preprint.Google Scholar
- L.G. Gorostiza (1994) Asymptotic fluctuations and critical dimension for a two-level branching system, preprint.Google Scholar
- Gorostiza, L.G., Hochberg, K.J. and Wakolbinger, A.. Persistence of a critical super-2 process. J. Appl. Prob., in press.Google Scholar
- K.J. Hochberg (1993) Hierarchically structured branching populations with spatial motion, Rocky Mountain J. Math., to appear.Google Scholar
- Wu, Y. (1991). Dynamic particle systems and multilevel measure branching processes, Ph.D. thesis. Carleton University.Google Scholar
- Wu, Y. (1993). Multilevel particle systems and measure-valued processes. Preprint.Google Scholar
- Wu, Y. (1994). Asymptotic behavior of the two level measure branching process. Ann. of Prob., 22, No. 2, to appear.Google Scholar
- Y. Wu (1994) A three level particle system and existence of general multilevel measure-valued processes in “Measure-valued Processes, Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, and Interacting Systems” CRM Proceedin gs and Lecture Notes 5, 233–241, Amer. Math. Soc.Google Scholar