On the Statistical Estimation of Frequency Response Function
At present, the spectral method is used very commonly for the analysis.of an electrical or mechanical system. The spectral method is used not only for the estimation of the individual spectral density functions of the input and output of the system but also for the estimation of the frequency characteristics of the system.
KeywordsCovariance Transportation Convolution Dition Estima
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Akaike, “Note on power spectra,” Bull. Japan Statistical Society, (1960), pp. 59–60 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- R. B. Blackman and J. W. Tukey, The Measurement of power spectra from the point of view of communications engineering,“ Bell System Technical Journal,Vol. 37 (1958), pp. 185–282, pp. 485–569 (also published separately by Dover (1958)).Google Scholar
- H. Cramér, “Mathematical Methods of Statistics, Princeton Uuiversity Press, (1946).Google Scholar
- J. F. Darzell and Y. Yamanouchi, “ The analysis of model test results in irregular head seas to determine the amplitude and phase relations to the waves,” Stevens Institute of Technology Report 708, (1958).Google Scholar
- J. F. Darzell and W. J. Pierson Jr., “ The appearent loss of coherency in vector Gaussian processes due to computational procedures with application to ship motions and random sea,” Technical Report of College of Engineering Research Division, Department of Meteorology and Oceanography, New York University, (1960).Google Scholar
- N. R. Goodman, “ On the joint estimation of the spectrum cospectrum and quadrature spectrum of two-dimensional stationary Gaussian process,” Scientific Paper No. 10, Engineering Statistical Laboratory, New York University, (1957).Google Scholar
- R. W. Hamming and J. W. Tukey, “ Measuring Noise Color ” unpublished memorandum.Google Scholar
- V. V. Solodovnikov, Introduction to the Statistical Dynamics of Automatic Control Systems Dover Publications, Inc. (1960).Google Scholar
- Y. Yamanouchi, “On the analysis of the ship oscillations among waves—Part I, II and III,” Journal of the Society of Naval Architect of Japan, Vol. 109 (1961), pp. 169–183, Vol. 110 (1961), pp. 19–29, Vol. 111 (1962), pp. 103–115, (in Japanese).Google Scholar