My cooperation with Engelbert is long-standing and wide-ranging. It goes back to almost four decades and encompasses much of our work. In this paper, I summarize some of the old results we obtained together, mention some that I found as a consequence of our cooperation, and describe the work we have undertaken recently.
KeywordsManifold Congo SIS3
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kurt Gödel, Rotating Universes in General Relativity, Proc. Intern. Cong. Math. 1 (1950), 175–181.Google Scholar
- Otto Heckmann and Engelbert L. Schucking, Relativistic Cosmology in Gravitation: an introduction to current research, Louis Witten ed., John Wiley and Sons, New York-London 1962.Google Scholar
- István Ozsváth and Engelbert L. Schucking, Finite Rotating Universe, Nature 193 (1962), 1168–1169; Annals of Physics 55 (1969) 166–204Google Scholar
- István Ozsváth and Engelbert L. Schucking, An Anti-Mach Metric, in Recent Developments in General Relativity, Infeld Festschrift Pergamon Press 1962.Google Scholar
- István Ozsváth, All Homogeneous Solutions of Einstein’s Vacuum Field Equations with a non-vanishing Cosmological Term, in Gravitation and Geometry, Robinson Festschrift, Wolfgang Rindler, and And Andrzej Trautman eds., Bibliopolis, Naples 1987.Google Scholar
- István Ozsváth and Engelbert Schucking, The World Viewed from Outside,in print, J. Geometry and Physics.Google Scholar