My cooperation with Engelbert is long-standing and wide-ranging. It goes back to almost four decades and encompasses much of our work. In this paper, I summarize some of the old results we obtained together, mention some that I found as a consequence of our cooperation, and describe the work we have undertaken recently.
KeywordsLine Element Relativistic Cosmology Vacuum Field Equation Embed Problem High Dimensional Euclidean Space
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kurt Gödel, Rotating Universes in General Relativity, Proc. Intern. Cong. Math. 1 (1950), 175–181.Google Scholar
- Otto Heckmann and Engelbert L. Schucking, Relativistic Cosmology in Gravitation: an introduction to current research, Louis Witten ed., John Wiley and Sons, New York-London 1962.Google Scholar
- István Ozsváth and Engelbert L. Schucking, Finite Rotating Universe, Nature 193 (1962), 1168–1169; Annals of Physics 55 (1969) 166–204Google Scholar
- István Ozsváth and Engelbert L. Schucking, An Anti-Mach Metric, in Recent Developments in General Relativity, Infeld Festschrift Pergamon Press 1962.Google Scholar
- István Ozsváth, All Homogeneous Solutions of Einstein’s Vacuum Field Equations with a non-vanishing Cosmological Term, in Gravitation and Geometry, Robinson Festschrift, Wolfgang Rindler, and And Andrzej Trautman eds., Bibliopolis, Naples 1987.Google Scholar
- István Ozsváth and Engelbert Schucking, The World Viewed from Outside,in print, J. Geometry and Physics.Google Scholar