Properties of Sufficiency and Statistical Tests
1—In a previous paper*, dealing with the importance of properties of sufficiency in the statistical theory of small samples, attention was mainly confined to the theory of estimation. In the present paper the structure of small sample tests, whether these are related to problems of estimation and fiducial distributions, or are of the nature of tests of goodness of fit, is considered further.
KeywordsCovariance Resid Terion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bartlett 1935 J.R. Statist. Soc. (Suppl.), 2, 248.Google Scholar
- —1937 J.R. Statist. Soc. (Suppl.), 4.Google Scholar
- Cochran 1936 Ann. Eugen. 7, 207.Google Scholar
- Fisher, R.A. 1934 “Statistical Methods for Research Workers,” 5th ed.Google Scholar
- —1935 Ann. Eugen. 6, 391.Google Scholar
- — 1936a Statistical Research Memoirs, 1, 1.Google Scholar
- — 1936b Statistical Research Memoirs, 1, 113.Google Scholar