Transfer and Descent: Some Recent Results
- 569 Downloads
A basic tool for studying the transfer of representations is the dual transfer of orbital integrals. In this paper we report on some recent results for orbital integrals and, in particular, on a descent theorem [LS3].
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Hi]T. Hales, The subregular germ of orbital integrals, Thesis, Princeton University.Google Scholar
- [H2]T. Hales, Orbital integrals on U(3), to appear.Google Scholar
- [H3]T. Hales, Shalika germs on GSp(4), Astérisque, Nos. 171-172 (1989), 195–256.Google Scholar
- [KS]R. Kottwitz and D. Shelstad, Twisted endoscopy, in preparation.Google Scholar
- [LS3]R. Langlands, Descent for transfer factors, The Grothendieck Festschrift, vol II, BirkHäuser, Boston, 1991, pp. 485–563.Google Scholar