Bilinear Models in Parameter Estimation and Control of Flexible Robot arms
Part of the Progress in Systems and Control Theory book series (PSCT, volume 7)
An approximate bilinear model is proposed for a single link flexible robot arm. Some case studies are included in which the effectiveness of the proposed technique is tested in simulation.
KeywordsRobotic Manipulator Bilinear System Bilinear Model Nonlinear Observer Joint Coordinate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Truckenbrodt, “Control of elastic mechanical systems”, Regelungstechnik, 30 (1982) 277–285.Google Scholar
- S. Nicosia, P. Tomei and A. Tornambe, “Dynamic modeling of flexible robot manipulators”, IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, S. Francisco (April 1986).Google Scholar
- W.J. Book, O. Maizza-Neto and D.E. Whitney, “Feedback control of two-beam two joint systems with distributed flexibility”, Trans. ASME J. of Dynamic Syst. Meas. and Control, (1975) 424–431.Google Scholar
- R.H. Cannon, and E. Schmitz,“ Initial experiments on the end-point control of a flexible one-link robot”, Int. Robotics Res., 3 (1984).Google Scholar
- S. Nicosia, P. Tomei and A. Tornambe, “Feedback control of elastic robots by pseudolinearization techniques”, 25th CDC, Athens (December 1986).Google Scholar
- S. Nicosia, P. Tomei and A. Tornambe, “Nonlinear controller and observer for a single link flexible manipulator”, IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Raleigh (March 1987).Google Scholar
- A. De Luca, A., A. Isidori and F. Nicolo, “An application of nonlinear model matching to the dynamic control of robot arm with elastic joints”, Report 04.85 of “Dipartimento di fnformatica e Sistemistica” (April 1985).Google Scholar
- I.Y. Shung and M. Vidyasagar, “Control of a flexible arm with bounded input: optimum step responses”, IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Raleigh (March 1987).Google Scholar
- S. Nicosia, P. Tomei and A. Tornambe, “Nonlinear control and observation algorithms for a single link flexible robot arm”, Int. Journal of Control, 49 (1989) 827–840.Google Scholar
- T. Isola and A. Tornambe, “Approximation and realization of Hankel matrices”, to appear Int. J. Systems Scie.(1990).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1991