Formal (Non)-Commutative Symplectic Geometry
Some time ago B. Feigin, V. Retakh and I had tried to understand a remark of J. Stasheff [S1] on open string theory and higher associative algebras [S2]. Then I found a strange construction of cohomology classes of mapping class groups using as initial data any differential graded algebra with finite-dimensional cohomology and a kind of Poincaré duality.
KeywordsModulus Space Poisson Bracket Associative Algebra Euler Characteristic Mapping Class Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AS]S. Axelrod and I. M. Singer, Chern-Simons Perturbation Theory, M. I. T. preprint (October 1991).Google Scholar
- [BN]D. Bar-Natan, On the Vassiliev Knot Invariants, Harvard preprint (August 1992).Google Scholar
- [B]K. S. Brown, Cohomology of Group, Graduate Texts in Mathematics; 87, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York, 1982.Google Scholar
- [CQ]J. Cuntz, D. Quillen, Algebra extensions and nonsingularity (to appear).Google Scholar
- [GM]I. M. Gelfand and O. Mathieu, On the Cohomology of the Lie Algebra of Hamiltonian Vector Fields, preprint RIMS-781 (1991).Google Scholar
- [GK]V. Ginzburg and M. Kapranov, Koszul duality for quadratic operads, to appear.Google Scholar
- [H]J. Harer, The cohomology of the moduli space of curves, LNM 1337, Springer, 138–221.Google Scholar
- [Su]D. Sullivan, Infinitesimal computations in topology, Publ. I. H. E. S. 47 (1978), 269–331.Google Scholar
- [V]V. Vassiliev, Complements to Discriminants of Smooth Maps: Topology and Applications, Amer. Math. Soc. Press, 1992.Google Scholar