Algorithmic Stability of Models
- 159 Downloads
In the first part of this paper we investigate relations between different types of algorithmic dimensions of models. We prove that there exists a recursive model which has different program and uniform dimensions. We find some conditions which are sufficient for systems to have the same uniform and program dimensions. In the second part the notion of finitely blocked models is given. We give an algebraic characterization of strongly finitely blocked algebraically stable systems in terms of notions of partially ordered sets, and investigate the problem of the number of recursive isomorphism types of finitely blocked models.
KeywordsCharacteristic Function Unary Algebra Recursive Function Infinite Length Algorithmic Stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ershov, Yu. L. , Theory of Enumeration (in Russian), Moscow, Nauka.Google Scholar
- Ershov, Yu. L. , Problems of Decidability and Constructive Models (in Russian), Moscow.Google Scholar
- Uspensky, V.A. and A.L. Semenov , Theory of Algorithms: Basic Discoveries and Applications (in Russian), Moscow, Nauka.Google Scholar
- Khoussainov, B.M. , Strongly Effective Unary algebras and Nonautoequivalent Constructivizations. In: Certain Problems of Discrete Mathematics and Differential Equations. Novosibirsk, 33–45.Google Scholar
- Khoussainov, B.M., Spectrum of Algorithmic Dimensions of Homo-morphisms of Models. Algebra and Logic, to appear.Google Scholar
- Rogers, H. , Theory of Recursive Function and Effective Computability. New York.Google Scholar