Heisenberg Action and Verlinde Formulas
In this paper we review some of the recent work on ‘nonabelian theta functions’. We discuss various links between abelian and nonabelian theta functions as well as links with the Schottky problem and open questions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Bel]A. Bertram, A partial verification of the Verlinde formulae for vector bundles of rank 2, Preprint 1991.Google Scholar
- [Be2]A. Bertram, Moduli of rank 2 vector bundles, theta divisors, and the geometry of curves in projective space, Preprint 1991.Google Scholar
- [BeSz]A. Bertram and A. Szenes, Hilbert polynomials of moduli spaces of rank 2 vector bundles II, Preprint 1991.Google Scholar
- [C]P. Cartier, Quantum mechanical commutation relations and theta functions, Proc. Sympos. Pure Math. 9, eds. A. Borel and G. Mostow, pp. 361–383.Google Scholar
- [vGP]B. van Geemen and E. Previato, Prym varieties and the Verlinde formula, MSRI Preprint 04829-91.Google Scholar
- [Ml]D. Mumford, Prym varieties I, in Contributions to Analysis, 325–350, Acad. Pren. New York, 1974.Google Scholar
- [NR2]M.S. Narasimhan and S. Ramanan, 2Θ-linear systems on abelian varieties, in Vector bundles on algebraic varieties, p. 415–427, Oxford University Press, 1987.Google Scholar
- [Sz]A. Szenes, Hilbert polynomials of moduli spaces of rank 2 vector bundles I, Preprint 1991.Google Scholar
- [Z]D. Zagier, The cohomology ring of the moduli space of rank 2 vector bundles, in preparation.Google Scholar