Landstad Duality for Coactions on C*-Algebras
Landstad’s duality theorem for C*-dynamical systems characterizes algebras arising as crossed products by actions of a given group. We state a dual version, characterizing cocrossed products by coactions.
KeywordsCompact Group Duality Theorem Covariant Representation Dual Version Twisted Action
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Lanl]M. B. Landstad, Duality for dual C*-covariance algebras over compact groups (unpublished manuscript, 1978).Google Scholar
- [PR]J. Phillips and I. Raeburn, Twisted crossed products by coactions (preprint).Google Scholar
- [Qui2]J. Phillips and I. Raeburn, Landstad duality for C*-coactions, Math. Scand. (to appear).Google Scholar
- [Qui3]J. Phillips and I. Raeburn, Full and reduced C*-coactions (in progress).Google Scholar
- [QR]J. C. Quigg and I. Raeburn, Induced C*-algebras and Landstad duality for twisted C*-coactions (preprint).Google Scholar