Strong Unique Continuation Property for First Order Elliptic Systems
There is a long history about the strong unique continuation property, going back to the works of T. Carleman, C. Müller, E. Heinz, N. Aronszajn and H. O. Cordes. After their works many advances were made, among them, differential inequalities with critical singularities as well as subcritical ones were intensively investigated in connection with the absence of positive eigenvalues in the continuous spectrum(, , , , , ).
KeywordsPermeability Suffix Rile
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A, Douglis, Uniqueness in Cauchy problems for elliptic systems of equations Comm.Pure Appl. Math., 6 (1953), 291–298.Google Scholar
- C. Grammatico, Unicitá forte per operatori ellittici, Tesi di Dottorato, Univ. degli Studi di Pisa, 1997.Google Scholar
- H. Kalf and O. Yamada, Note on the paper by De Carli and Colcaji on the strong unique continuation property for the Dirac equation Publ. RIMS Kyoto Univ., 35(6) (1999), 847–852.Google Scholar
- T. Okaji, Strong unique continuation property for time harmonic Maxwell equations, to appear in J. Math. Soc. Japan. Google Scholar
- T. Olcaji, Strong unique continuation property for elliptic systems of normal type in two independent variables, preprint.Google Scholar
- R. Regbaoui, Strong unique continuation for second order elliptic differential operators, Séminaire sur les équations aux dérivées partielles, 1996–1997, Exp. No. III, Ecole Polytech., Palaiseau, 1997.Google Scholar