This article draws on the original ‘Shifting Spaces’ of the first edition and goes on to describe current explorations through drawing and 3D sculpture. The collaboration process that was a feature of the artist’s practice from the very beginning has continued further as she has expanded her interest in the choreography of movement in structures.
- COSTART Project (1997). www.creative.lboro.ac.uk/costart
- Esther Rolinson (2017) Art works can be seen at www.estherrolinson.co.uk
- Machin C (2002) Realizing digital art works (In this book)Google Scholar
- Rolinson E (1998) Digital Garden. http://www.creative/lboro.ac.uk/gof/
- Rolinson E (1999) Light decks: light installation. Brighton, EnglandGoogle Scholar
- Rolinson E, Brown C (1998–9) Shelf Life. www.theplace.org.uk/sprload/html
- Rolinson E, Brown C (2001–3) Machine for Living. http://www.estherrolinson.co.uk/mfl.html