SeniorCHI: The Geezers Are Coming!
Part of the Human–Computer Interaction Series book series (HCIS)
What do seniors want/need from human-computer interaction and communication? What are the long-term effects on them with mobile/computing devices? How late in their lives can/should we expose them to the latest technology?
KeywordsEurope Dementia Kelly Metaphor
- DeKoven B (2006) aka Dr. Fun. Writes about games seniors, as well as others, play. http://www.majorfun.com
- GapMinder.com. Information visualization of world trends. http://www.gapminder.org/
- Greene K (2006) Still sexy at 60? Wall Street Journal, 25 July 2006, p B5ffGoogle Scholar
- Maguire MC (1997) A review of user-interface design guidelines for public information Kiosk systems. In: Proceedings user interfaces for all 1997, FORTH conference, Iraklion. http://ui4all.ics.forth.gr/UI4ALL-97/maguire.pdf
- Stephanidis C (ed) (2001) User interfaces for all: concepts, methods, and tools. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, New York. ISBN 0-8058-2967-9Google Scholar
- U.S. Department of Justice. Briefs on the Internet, Americans with disabilities act, and private business available at www.usdoj.gov/crt/app/briefs.htm
- United Nations Statistics (2006) http://unstats.un.org/unsd/cdb/cdb_help/cdb_quick_start.asp
- Universal Design Japan Conference. www.ud2002.org/en/program/prog.htm
- Yan E (2006) Racing to play. Newsday.com, 22 July 2006. http://www.newsday.com/business/custom/retirement/ny-act2spd4823941jul22,0,2223829.story
© Springer-Verlag London 2015